Editor in Chief
Dr. Ahmad Kabir
BSc and MSc (Bangladesh), MSc (Sweden), PhD (Australia)
Advisory Board Members
● Dr. Agnieszka Zienkiewicz, Dept. of Plant Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland
● Dr. Abul Mandal, School of Life Sciences, University of Skovde, Sweden
● Dr. Siva V. Tirumalaraju, Research Associate, Soybean Breeding and Genetics, South Dakota State University, USA
● Dr. A.K.M. Rafiul Islam, Department of Botany, Rajshahi University, Rajshahi 6205, Bangladesh
● Dr. Abdul Karim, Department of Botany, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
● Dr. Hasan Mahmud, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Netherlands
● Dr. ● A. M. Swaraz, Department of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Jessore Science & Technology University, Jessore, Bangladesh
● Dr. Zohreh Bahrami, Research Advisor and Clinical Methodologist, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Iran
● Dr. Md. Tofazzal Islam, Department of Biotechnology, Bangabandhu Agricultural University, Bangladesh
● Dr. S.M. Shahinul Islam, Institute of Biological Sciences, Rajshahi University, Rajshahi 6205, Bangladesh
● Dr. Adarsh Pandey, Department of Botany, SS P.G. College, Shahjahanpur 242001 UP, India
● Dr. Bhaskar C Behera, Agharkar Research Institute, Pune 411004, India
● Dr. Rajiv Ranjan Kumar, Department of Botany, T.P. Varma College, Narkatia Ganj Bihar, India
● Dr. Aly Farag El Sheikha, Lecturer in Food Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Submission of manuscript
Manuscripts along with the copyright agreement form (download) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail attachment. Manuscripts that are not written according to journal instruction will be returned immediately. See author instruction (download) for details.
If you are in urgent need for publishing your paper within a short time, please contact the Editor in Chief in e-mail (email@example.com).
Special note: Bangladeshi author(s) must provide the letter of authorization (approval) from the head of the department or organization. This authorization letter includes original signature of the head of the department or organization and official seal.
Bangladeshi authors: BDT 3000
International authors: USD 75 (Effective from January 1, 2014)