Q: I want to publish my research paper. How can I start process ?
- The authors cordially welcome to send their article(s) via an e-mail attachment to the editor(s) of desire research journals (Eg. IJB, JBES, IJBB, IJAAR, IJMM), detail information available at the journal site. After successful submission, Author gets acknowledgement letter/receipt or article code of the submitted document on their email.
Q: How do I submit my manuscript to INNSPUB ?
- Manuscripts should be submitted to the EDITOR email of desire journals by email attachment according to AUTHOR GUIDELINE with COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT form.
International Journal of Biosciences (IJB)
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES)
Submission Email: email@example.com
International Journal of Biomolecules and Biomedicine (IJBB)
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research (IJAAR)
Submission Email: email@example.com
International Journal of Microbiology and Mycology (IJMM)
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Do I have to format my paper according desire journal style for review?
- Yes, INNSPUB article submission format (Author guideline) is required for submission, acceptance and review. See the author guideline on the individual journal page of INNSPUB website for submission paper.
Q: Is Copyright agreement form submission necessary for paper submission?
- Yes, scanned copy of filled copyright agreement form is mandatory with paper submission. Author must have submit ‘Copyright agreement form’ during the article submission to the Editor.
Q: When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted ?
- Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours after get publication fees.
Q: We have submitted our paper by using email and did not get tracking number?
- For email submission author can get their manuscript tracking number after 24 hours of paper submission.
Q: How many days are required for review process to complete?
- Total time require for peer review process is approximately 2 to 5 days depends on manuscript, reviewers availability & terms.
Q: My paper was accepted but I have not received my proof, where is it?
- Your proof will be being processed and it will be sent to you when it is available. It can take 5-10 days to process a paper.
Q: My paper has been accepted for publication. When do I pay Article Publication fee?
- Article Publication fee will have to be paid after the manuscript has been peer reviewed and accepted for publication. The corresponding author will be responsible for arranging the payments.
Q: Is publication charge required for my research paper publish?
- Yes, processing charge is necessary for publication. Publication fees is required after acceptance of research paper. The processing charge have differ each individual journals as
IJB: 100 USD
JBES: 80 USD
IJAAR: 65 USD
IJBB: 50 USD
Q: After submission a research paper, how much time takes to publish?
- After successful submission of a paper, it will takes at least 3 to 7 days for review process to complete. You can see the current status of your paper on website (by Tracking). After acceptance and review, author requested to send payment of publication fees, after get payment, gally proof & correction copy, paper will published as soon in online. Publication online is rapid and continuous, so papers will be published as soon as they are ready.
Q: Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
- Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
Q: What is the frequency of publication of INNSPUB?
- INNSPUB Publish continuous publications in a month and normally 1-2 issue per month.
Q: Is there a print version of the journal?
- Yes, INNSPUB published both online and print version.
Q: Is INNSPUB published special issue?
- Yes, INNSPUB welcome to offer for special issues with different keyword and matter.
Q: What is the peer-review process?
- In brief, peer-review is a process utilized by research journals and academic publications to assess the quality and validity of a research manuscript. Because research is often highly specialized and technical, it can be difficult to assess a manuscript without coming from a similar background/area of study. In peer-review, ‘peers’ from the same field of research will evaluate the manuscript under question to give it a fair assessment for publication.