International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Effect of heavy metals on soil microbial activities during two seasonsBy: Muhammad Nawaz, Rumsha Hassan, Muhamamd Dawood, Sheikh Saeed Ahmad, Aziz-ur-Rehman, Saeed Ahmad Malik,Yusraw Jawad, Salma Shahzad, Rubina Gishkori
- In vivo anti-inflammatory activity and chemical composition of Algerian pomegranate (Punica granatum L.)By: Nor El Houda Douaouri, Noureddine Djebli
- Distribution of the Tripos species (dinoflagellata) from Annaba Bay (Southwestern Mediterranean Sea)By: Mebarek Ayada, Aicha Beya Amira, Abdelkhalek Retima
- Microbiological risk characterization of select complementary alternative therapies for dengue fever in the PhilippinesBy: Lucilyn Maratas, Dana Joanne Von Trono
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- The production capacity of intercropped model of maize (Zea mays) with black locust (Robinia pseudoacacia)By: Aboubakar Ngnadong Wansim, Bachir Daoura Goudia, Innocent Mugenzi, Yuping Ye, Rong Liu, Etienne Niyigaba, Eltayeb M. E. El Hassan, Haotian Qi, Dan Hai, Jiangbo Hai
- Development of an optimum irrigation scheme using least-cost path analysis and digital elevation modelingBy: Aaftab Ahmad, Burhan A. M Niyazi, Chaabani Anis
- Bacterial contamination of some medicinal plant materials sold at Omdurman local market, Khartoum state, Central SudanBy: Ihsan Mosa Ewad EL-Kareem, Hatil Hashim EL-Kamali, Ahlam Salih Eltahir