International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Prevalence of Giardia lamblia in stool samples of diarrhea patients in Quetta, PakistanBy: Muhammad Yousaf, Sadullah Jan, Muhammad Shafee, Abdul Samad, Muhammad Barkhurdar, Farah Sabeen Bugti, Tabeel Tariq, Saima, Roomeela, Sundus Saifullah, Waseem Akhtar, Shafiq Ahmed
- Antioxidant activity of essential oil from Lawsonia inermis Linn from PakistanBy: Zafar Iqbal, M. Khalid Saeed, Khuram Shehzad, Shaista Nawaz
- Effects of different pre-Sowing treatments on germination of Peltophorum africanum Sond seeds from two provenances in BotswanaBy: Witness Mojeremane, Thembinkosi Mathowa, Demel Teketay
- Determining economically feasible watercourse lining length in the irrigated area of Punjab, PakistanBy: Pirzada M. Moshabbir, Hafiz Qaiser Yasin, Malik M. Akram, Arsam Ahmad Awan
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- Salinity effects on Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) characteristics A Review ArticleBy: Muzafar Iqbal, Saliha Irshad, Muhammad Nadeem, Tatheer Fatima, Arfa Bakht Itrat
- Influence of carbon and nitrogen sources on the spore yield of Trichoderma harzianum in fed-batch cultureBy: Damilola O Seyi-Amole, Abiodun A Onilude
- Diversity of halophilic mycoflora habitat in saltpans of Tuticorin and Marakkanam along southeast coast of IndiaBy: M. Helan Soundra Rani, M. Kalaiselvam