International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Antibacterial activity of commercially available chemicals against Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. punicae causing Bacterial blight of pomegranate under in vivo conditionsBy: Sumera Naz, Saira Mehboob, Muhammad Iqbal, Shaukat Ali, Zeeshan Niaz, Muhammad Idrees
- The alleviation of lead toxicity in Vicia faba L. by the application of seleniumBy: Naima Layachi, Assia Amri, Zine Kechrid
- Water resources and water demand management by using WEAP model at Gareat El Tarf catchment (Constantine’s Highlands, Northeast Algeria)By: Dali Naouel, Zouini Derradji
- Causes of Dalbergia sissoo Dieback in Dargai Forest Subdivision, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PakistanBy: Mohammad Nabi, Panyue Zhang, Juma Muhammad, Sajjad Saeed, Adnan Ahmad, Muhammad Amir, Alamgir Khan, Lou Jing, Muhammad Zubair,Tao Xue
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- The use of cucurbitaceae fruits and seeds : research synthesisBy: Ouattara Howélé, Touré Abdoulaye, Koné Vazoumana, Kati-coulibaly Séraphin
- Effect of combined zinc and iron application rates on summer maize yield, photosynthetic capacity and grain qualityBy: Innocent Mugenzi, Dong Yongli, Wansim A. Ngnadong, Hai Dan, Etienne Niyigaba, Angelique Twizerimana, Hai Jiangbo
- Screening for nasal carriage of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus among healthcare workers at a Rural Teaching Hospital in Medchal District, TelanganaBy: Jaya Banerjee, K. Madhavi, S. Kiranmai, R. K. Sureka