International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Protein quantification of mixed microalgae consortia under different concentration of Coal fired flue gasBy: Ambreen Aslam, Tahira Aziz Mughal, Skye R. Thomas-Hall, Peer M. Schenk, Shazia Pervaiz
- Absorption capacity of lead by different lichenic speciesBy: Naila Maizi, Nabil Kadri, Monia Serradj Ali Ahmed
- Impact of climatic factors on the productivity of cereal crops in the region of Meknes (Morocco)By: F. Ouargaga, Y. Moujahid, E. M. El Faleh, K.Tafoughalti, M. Bou-Idra
- Determination of dust emissions concentration in desert wetlands (Case study: Meighan wetland, Iran )By: Amir Ansari
- Prevalence, biochemical and hematological study of diabetic patientsBy: Sibghat Ullah Khan, Asadullah, Faiz Ullah, Naveed Akhtar, Muhammad Fiaz Khan, Kausar Saeed
- Effect of water stress on yield and physiological traits among selected African tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) land racesBy: Kenneth O. Tembe, George N. Chemining’wa, Jane Ambuko, Willis Owino
- Effectiveness of practiced management options to control rice bugBy: Tamanna Yeasmin, Md. Giush Uddin Ahmed, Mst. Nasrin Khanam, Most. Surovi Sultana, Ferdous Akter, S. M. Zillur Rahman, Mr. Sukleash George Costa, Mr. Augustin Baroi, Md. Taibur Rahman, Md. Abul Bashar Mollah, M. Ekramul Hoque
- Effectiveness of practiced management options to control sheath blight disease of riceBy: Mst. Nasrin Khanam, Md. Giush Uddin Ahmed, Most. Surovi Sultana, Tamanna Yeasmin, Ferdous Akter, Md. Shahanur Rahman, S. M. Zillur Rahman, Mr. Sukleash George Costa, Mr. Augustin Baroi, Md. Taibur Rahman, Md. Abul Bashar Mollah, M. Ekramul Hoque