International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Evaluation of the antimicrobial activity and cytotoxic effect of some uridine derivativesBy: Sarkar M. A. Kawsar, Mariam Islam, Sanjida Jesmin, Mohammad A. Manchur, Imtiaj Hasan, Sulatana Rajia
- Evaluating the effects of fermented cabbage juice on the gastrointestinal microbiome of wistar ratsBy: Enwa Felix Oghenemaro, Jemikalajah Johnson, Iyamu Mercy Itohan, Orode Obakpororo Glory
- Efficient DNA extraction and purification protocol of medicinal plants which producing large amount of secondary metabolitesBy: Farhad Hariri Akbari, Mansoor Omidi, Sepide Torabi, Seyed Mostafa Pirseyedi, Sayyed Sajjad Moravveji, Mehdi Shafiee Alavijeh, Baharak Behjat Sasan, Saeed Parvaneh
- Pre-dispersal seed predation, soil seed banks and germination of seeds of Albizia harveyi E. Fourn. from Northern Botswana: implication for its conservationBy: Demel Teketay, Joseph Madome, Keotshepile Kashe
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- The use of cucurbitaceae fruits and seeds : research synthesisBy: Ouattara Howélé, Touré Abdoulaye, Koné Vazoumana, Kati-coulibaly Séraphin
- Effect of combined zinc and iron application rates on summer maize yield, photosynthetic capacity and grain qualityBy: Innocent Mugenzi, Dong Yongli, Wansim A. Ngnadong, Hai Dan, Etienne Niyigaba, Angelique Twizerimana, Hai Jiangbo
- Clinico-mycological profile of isolates of superficial fungal infection: A study in a Tertiary care centre in Baster RegionBy: Rupam Gahlot, Chaitanya Nigam