International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Productivity of maize through salt tolerant Rhizobia strains under salt stress conditionsBy: Shahab Ahmad Khosa, Zahir A Zahir, Khalid Saifullah Khan
- Phytochemical screening, antibacterial and antioxidant activity of Monoteheca Buxifolia stemBy: Umar Rahman, Taj Ur Rahman, Muhammad Aurang Zeb, Khanzadi Fatima Khattak, Muhammad Qaisar, Shakir Ullah
- Phytosociological studies of biodiversity park derawar fort, cholistan desert, Bahawalpur, PakistanBy: Saeed Ahmad, Hafiz Muhammad Wariss, Khurshid Alam, Tanveer Hussain, Muhammad Luqman, Saleem Altaf
- Ethnobotanical and ecological study of Myrtus communis (L.) in Bajaur agency (FATA) Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, PakistanBy: Kishwar Ali, Farman Ullah, Nasrullah Khan, Inayat Ur Rahman, Shariat Ullah, Waqar Khan, Murad Ali, Nisar Uddin, Mohammad Nisar
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Water use and plant growth of selected container grown ornamental plants under capillary wick based irrigation system and conventional irrigation system in KenyaBy: Mburu Martin Mungai, Kariuki Wariara, Home Patrick Gathogo, Wesonga John Mwibanda, Adimo Aggrey Ochieng
- Land evaluation for rubber cultivationBy: Adzemi Mat Arshad
- A study on strain improvement of Fomitopsis feei by protoplast fusion technologyBy: S. V. S. S. S. L. N Hima Bindu, B Samatha, M. A. Singara Charya
- A rich mushroom diversity at Maseno University, Siriba campus, Maseno (Kenya)By: George T. Opande, David M. Musyimi, Tirop C. Sarah