International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- In vitro degradation of benzene by the use of ubiquitous bacteriaBy: Afef Meftah, Foudil Khelifa, Abdallahbourhane Djebar, Khaldoun Bachari
- Combined effect of salinity and copper on the rates of polyphénols, flavonoids, and proline accumulation in the leaves of the Atriplex canescens (Pursh ) NuttBy: Ghamnia Youcef, Reguieg Yssaad Houcine Abdelhakim, Belkhoudja Moulay
- Medicinal folk recipes and conservation status of gymnospermic flora for livelihood security of Malam Jabba Valley, Hindu Kush Range, Swat, PakistanBy: Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rashid
- Pharmacological efficacy of local complementary and alternative medicines: Psidium guajava, Vitex negundo, Moringa oleifera and Blumea balsamefiraBy: Apple Omos Dano, Lucilyn Lahoylahoy Maratas
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- Factors influencing adaptation of farming practices by the coastal farmers in response to climate changeBy: Md. Maruf Billah, Shohrab Hossain, Kawsar Hossen, Atiqur Rahman Bhuiyan
- Performance of a wooden box for production of Afitin, fermented food condiment from BeninBy: Franck Hongbété, Janvier Kindossi, Noël Akissoé, Djidjoho Joseph Hounhouigan
- Bacterial contamination of some medicinal plant materials sold at Omdurman local market, Khartoum state, Central SudanBy: Ihsan Mosa Ewad EL-Kareem, Hatil Hashim EL-Kamali, Ahlam Salih Eltahir