International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Adaptability and yield evaluation of different commercial wheat varieties under agro-ecological condition of Chilas DiamerBy: Rehmat Kabir, Anisa Intikhab, Israr Ahmed, Maqsood Qamar, Munir Hussain, Tajuddin, Rahmat Jan, Himat Ali Shah, Zaib-Un-Nisa
- Serum IL-12p70 and TLR 7 gene expression in Egyptian patients infected with HCV and treated with Sofosbuvir, Ribavirin and/or Pegylated interferonBy: Hala M. Aldesouki, Hanan M. Zidan, Eman M. Elashry
- Strategy for agroforestry development on peatland conservation in Kalampangan village, Central Kalimantan province, IndonesiaBy: Daniel Itta
- Accessibility measurement techniques in urban studies: a comprehensive reviewBy: Elahe Anjomshoaa, Hasanuddin Bin Lamit, Arezou Shafaghat, Tareef Hayat Khan, Sharifah Salwa Bt Syed Mahdzar
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Interaction genetic x environment putatif mutant lines tomato M5 on two agro ecosystemsBy: Muhammad Roiyan Romadhon, Surjono Hadi Sutjahjo, Desta Wirnas
- Micronutrients (Zn, B and Mn) Effects on Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.)By: Meer Muhammad Khan, Abdul Manaf, Fayyaz-ul-Hassan, Muhammad Sheeraz Ahmed
- Tree and Macrofungal diversity of the two different habitat types in Mt. Makiling forest reserveBy: Joseph C. Paquit, Nelson M. Pampolina