International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Molecular characterization of different tea clones “Camellia sinensis L” grown at NTHRI, ShinkiariBy: A. Waheed, G. Hina, F. S. Hamid, M. Khushi, A. Habib, A. H. Shah, M. Saqib, A. Naveed, A. Sohail, B. Madiha, A. Seemab, K. Nadia, A. Naseer
- Pursuit of stripe rust resistance and association of yield contributing traits in elite bread wheat yield trialBy: Zahid Mahmood, Abdul Aziz Napar, Javed Iqbal Mirza, Muhammad Asad, Zeeshan Khan, Kanwal Shazadi, Tariq Rafique, Awais Rasool
- Floristic composition in Kinalablaban River delta interconnected with the nickel mines in Surigao, PhilippinesBy: Chime M. Garcia, Lorie Cris S. Asube, Rowena P. Varela, Glenn Arthur A. Garcia
- Effect of chemical and bio nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of soybean under intercropping with maizeBy: Yaghoub Raei, Amin Bagheri-Pirouz, Jalil Shafagh-Kolvanagh, Safar Nasrollahzadeh, Parisa Aghaei-Gharachorlou
- Micro RNA genes and their likely influence in rice (Oryza sativa L.) dynamic traits through evolutionBy: Justine Kitony
- Assessment of socio-economic factors affecting production of African nightshades vegetable for enhanced livelihoods in Siaya county, KenyaBy: K. Owuor Owuor, O. Andika Darius, N. Alice Muriithi
- Effects of combined application of NPK and foliar fertilizer (Boost-extra) on yield and yield components of Maize (Zea mays L.) in Mubi, Northern Guinea Savannah zone of NigeriaBy: Nedamanya Bamai, Kwaga M. Yamma, Wamduda Daniel, Babayola Muazu, Samaila T. Jeremiah.
- Microbial examination of drinking water supply systems of Elobeid city, SudanBy: Abdelrahman Ahmed Mohammed, Ahmed Ali Mahdi, Adam Ismail Ahmed