International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Comparative in vivo antidiabetic evaluation of leaves and bark of Berberis lycium Royle in alloxan induced diabetic rabbitsBy: Muhammad Qadeer, Waheeda Mushtaq, Muhammad Ishtiaq, Musfirah Anjum Muhammad Faisal, Mubashir Mazhar
- Antibacterial property of Atuna racemosa Rafin. Chrysobalanaceae shell and kernel extractsBy: Jinebeth S. Pacaña, Van Ryan Kristopher R. Galarpe
- Ethnopharmacology of medicinal plants in a rural community in Northern PhilippinesBy: Darin Jan C. Tindowen, Jennifer C. Bangi, Marie Jean N. Mendezabal
- Effect of humic acid on some morphological traits of Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) in Karaj regionBy: Samaneh Ahmadi, Abdollah Hatamzadeh, Mohammad Hasan Biglueii, Amir Sahraroo
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Information sources and their perceived effectiveness on adoption of recommended technology for the rice crop in district Naushahro Feroze, Sindh, PakistanBy: Amanullah Tunio, Imran Jatoi, Ahmed Ali Mengal
- Effect of plant spacing and intermittent flooding on growth and yield of selected lowland rice varieties in KenyaBy: A. K. Munyithya, R. Murori, G. N. Chemining’wa, J. Kinama
- A critical review on White Spot Syndrome Virus (WSSV): A potential threat to shrimp farming in Bangladesh and some Asian countriesBy: Joyanta Bir, Pallabi Howlader, Sunuram Ray, Shamima Sultana, S. M. Ibrahim Khalil, Ghausiatur Reza Banu
- Effect of pH, Temperature and biomass on biosorption of heavy metals by Sphaerotilus natansBy: P. Ashokkumar, V. Meena Loashini, V. Bhavya