International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Traditional, medicinal and food uses of Pteridophytes of district Mansehra (Pakistan) and their some adjacent areasAlia Gul, Jan Alam, Habib Ahmad, Ghulam Mujtaba Shah, Manzoor Hussain, Yunus Dogan, Khallil-Ur-Rahman
- Purification and characterization of amyloglucosidase produced by a mutant strain of Aspergillus NigerShazia Malik, IkramulHaq, Tehreema Iftikhar
- GIS-based water quality index of marine water along residential, commercial and recreational areas in Opol, Misamis Oriental, PhilippinesMae Oljae P. Canencia, Cordulo P. Ascaño II
- Water quality standards and plankton species composition in selected river system in Cagayan de Oro City, PhilippinesOliva P. Canencia, Alven L. Gomez
- Cloning and expression of Human glutamic acid decarboxylase (GAD 65) gene in Escherichia coliMeghana Kolavalli Jayanth, Paramanahally Hanumanthe Gowda Ramanjini Gowda, Neha Guleria, Satish Kumar Kariyaiah
- Investigation of GA3 effect on in-vitro micropropagation of potato varietiesAzhar Mehmood, Abbas Hussain Shah, Muhammad Sajid, Habib Ahmad
- Characterization Agromorphological of five cultivars of eggplant (Solanum aethiopicum) grown in Ivory coastAyolié Koutoua, Séka Chapauh Landry Vgile, Kobénan Kouman, Kouakou Tanoh Hilaire
- Antibacterial potential of indigenous red mangrove (Rhizophora racemosa) fungal endophytes and bioactive compounds identificationC. N. Ariole, A. E. Akinduyite
- Invasive fungal infections and patients with malignancies in upper EgyptMohamed F. Awad, Ahmed Mustafa Abdel-Hadi, Usama M. Abdulraouf, Eman M. Zaki, Mohamed H Mohamed