International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of essential oilfrom leaves and twigs of Pistacia lentiscus growing in Mostaganem Province (Algeria)By: ARABI Abed, Djibaoui Rachid, Malihac Catherine, Sisbane Ismahene, Lattab Aicha, Bechelaghem Nadia, Dahah Hichem, Reziga Charef, Ettalhi Mehdi, TALEB Farida, Ouar Korichi Mounira, Dahloum Lahouari
- Two new antioxidant anthraquinones namely Obtusifolate C & D from Rumex obtusifoliusBy: Abdul Khabir, Farman Ullah Khan, Zia ul Haq, AmirMiraj Hussain Shah, Malik Aman Ullah, Abdusubhan, Fawad Ali, Shafiullah Khan
- The evaluation effects of potassium and magnesium on yield and some physiological traits of Soybean (Glycine max L.) based on some statistical analysisBy: Sadegh Beaicknejad
- Phytoremediation potential of Jatropha curcas and Pennisetum clandestinum grown in polluted soil with and without coal fly ash: a case of BCL Cu/Ni mine, Selibe-Phikwe, BotswanaBy: Raviro Vurayai, Bonang Nkoane, Baleseng Moseki, Padmaja Chaturvedi
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Growth and yield characteristics of upland rice cultivar nerica-4 grown under paddy field conditionBy: Zubair Noori, Zubair Noori, Kifayatullah Kakar, Toshio Fujii, Biaojun Ji
- Estimation of genotypic and phenotypic correlations for some growth traits and grain yield of Wheat genotypesBy: Kamal Hassan Ghallab, Abdel-Aziz Nasr Sharaan, Samir K. A. Ismail
- Tree and Macrofungal diversity of the two different habitat types in Mt. Makiling forest reserveBy: Joseph C. Paquit, Nelson M. Pampolina