International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Prevalence of Noncommunicable Diseases in District Shangla, Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa, PakistanBy: Faiz Ullah Khan, Tariq Ahmad, Shahab Uddin, Naveed Anwer, Fazal Rabbi, Ibad Ur Rehman, Syed Mujahid Shah, Asim Ur Rehman, Hasnain Nangyal
- Assessment of yield and nutritional composition of fruit of wild date palm (Phoenix sylvestris Roxb.) cultivarsBy: A.M. Swaraz, Mohammed A. Satter, Shamima Khan Sumi
- Assessing knowledge, awareness, and perception of traffic personnel in Iligan City, Philippines on urban air pollutionBy: Al-Najid M. Sumndad, Lucilyn L. Maratas
- Seagrass mapping and assessment using remote sensing in the Municipality of Kauswagan, Lanao del Norte, PhilippineBy: Aileen Faith S. Redondo, Karyl Marie F. Dagoc, Maria Teresa T. Ignacio, Rafael Ryno G. Sanchez, Annielyn D. Tampus
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- Priming impacts on seed quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) under salinity conditionBy: Mohsen Poursoltan Hojagan, Hossein Arouiee, Seyyed Jalal Tabatabaei, Seyyed Hossein Neamati
- Socio-economic factors affecting sisal cultivation and adoption in Kiomo Division, Kitui CountyBy: Aaron M. Mwaniki, Daniel P. Kisangau, Nashon K. R. Musimba
- Antimicrobial status of salmonella meningitis in NigerBy: A. Ali, O. Sani, A. Moumouni, J. Zanguina, A. Soussou, J. Testa, B. H. Halima