International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- A Review of Cinnamon as antioxidant in the amelioration of oxidative stress related disordersBy: Muhammad Saleem Asghar, Naureen Aziz Qureshi, Farhat Jabeen, Muhammad Wajid, Zahid Farooq, Safdar Javed, Raza Ahmad, Muhammad Saleem Khan
- Molecular genetic relationships among Haloxylon salicornicum plant and its closely related taxa in Saudi ArabiaBy: Sanad M. Al Sobeai
- Function of the NAC transcription factor family genes in the regulation of biotic stresses responses in plantsBy: A.M. Sharoni, M. Nuruzzaman, M.M. Rahman, A.K.M.R. Islam, M.M. Hossain, M.F. Alam, MA Rahman, A. Imtiaj, S. Kikuchi
- Effects of salt stress on leaf protein patterns of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) genotypesBy: Nima Dolatabadi, Mahmoud Toorchi
- Prevalence, biochemical and hematological study of diabetic patientsBy: Sibghat Ullah Khan, Asadullah, Faiz Ullah, Naveed Akhtar, Muhammad Fiaz Khan, Kausar Saeed
- Effect of water stress on yield and physiological traits among selected African tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) land racesBy: Kenneth O. Tembe, George N. Chemining’wa, Jane Ambuko, Willis Owino
- Effectiveness of practiced management options to control rice bugBy: Tamanna Yeasmin, Md. Giush Uddin Ahmed, Mst. Nasrin Khanam, Most. Surovi Sultana, Ferdous Akter, S. M. Zillur Rahman, Mr. Sukleash George Costa, Mr. Augustin Baroi, Md. Taibur Rahman, Md. Abul Bashar Mollah, M. Ekramul Hoque
- Studies on fungi associated with storage rot of Sweet potato [Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam.] root tubers in Odisha, IndiaBy: Akhtari Khatoon, Ashirbad Mohapatra, Kunja Bihari Satapathy