International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of essential oilfrom leaves and twigs of Pistacia lentiscus growing in Mostaganem Province (Algeria)By: ARABI Abed, Djibaoui Rachid, Malihac Catherine, Sisbane Ismahene, Lattab Aicha, Bechelaghem Nadia, Dahah Hichem, Reziga Charef, Ettalhi Mehdi, TALEB Farida, Ouar Korichi Mounira, Dahloum Lahouari
- Two new antioxidant anthraquinones namely Obtusifolate C & D from Rumex obtusifoliusBy: Abdul Khabir, Farman Ullah Khan, Zia ul Haq, AmirMiraj Hussain Shah, Malik Aman Ullah, Abdusubhan, Fawad Ali, Shafiullah Khan
- Ethnomedicinal and Ethnobotanical survey of Jinjerate Koh Valley Drosh, District ChitralBy: Fazli Rahim, Siraj-ud-Din, Sher Wali
- A rapid spectrophotometric method for simultaneous determination of catechol, hydroquinone, and resorcinol in water samples using mean centering spectraBy: Somayeh Heydari, Mohadeseh Hosseinpour Zaryabi
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Performance of five Faba bean varieties under different irrigation intervals and sowing dates in newly reclaimed soilBy: Ekram Ali Megawer, Ahmed Mohamed Ali EL-Sherif, Mohamed Sarhan Mohamed
- Investigation of reflective mulches effect on soybean physiology character at low light intensityBy: Syahrun Mubarak, Impron, Tania June
- Tree and Macrofungal diversity of the two different habitat types in Mt. Makiling forest reserveBy: Joseph C. Paquit, Nelson M. Pampolina