International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Identification of lactic acid bacteria from fermented camel cheese produced in Saudi ArabiaBy: Leena M. Ahmad, Waseem Fatima
- Influences of plasmid forms and electric pulses on transformation efficiency in yeast using electroporationBy: Riaz Ahmed, Niran Aeksiri, Pongsanat Pongcharoen, Kawee Sujipuli
- Phytochemical profiles and antioxidant activities of leaf extracts of euphorbia speciesBy: Marie Cris D. Gapuz, Ronnie L. Besagas
- Insect floral visitors of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan L. Millsp.) and impact of the foraging activities on the pollination, pod and seed yields at Maroua – CameroonBy: Joseph Blaise Pando, Denis Djonwangwe, Olivier Balti Moudelsia, Fernand-Nestor Tchuenguem Fohouo, Joseph Lebel Tamesse
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- Determining the water use efficiency (WUE) of drought tolerant common bean varietiesBy: Yarkpawolo K. Johnson, Josiah M. Kinama, Fredrick O. Ayuke, Isaya V. Sijali
- Comparative study of current agricultural practices in urban agriculture and recommended agricultural practices in the western area of Burkina Faso (West Africa): case of maize growingBy: Senou Issaka, Aminata Tandyande, Hassan B. Nacro, Antoine N. Some
- Influence of carbon and nitrogen sources on the spore yield of Trichoderma harzianum in fed-batch cultureBy: Damilola O Seyi-Amole, Abiodun A Onilude
- Diversity of halophilic mycoflora habitat in saltpans of Tuticorin and Marakkanam along southeast coast of IndiaBy: M. Helan Soundra Rani, M. Kalaiselvam