International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Staphylococcus aureus associated with bovine mastitis in Quetta, PakistanBy: Yasir Hayat Khan, Syed Inayathullah Agha, Muhammad Shafee, Shafiq Ahmed, Muhammad Asif, Abid Hussain Mastori, Muhammad Yaqoob, Nazir Ahmed, Sabra Akbar, Muhammad Umar, Irfan Ali
- Comparative in vivo antidiabetic evaluation of leaves and bark of Berberis lycium Royle in alloxan induced diabetic rabbitsBy: Muhammad Qadeer, Waheeda Mushtaq, Muhammad Ishtiaq, Musfirah Anjum Muhammad Faisal, Mubashir Mazhar
- Toxicological evaluation of Commiphora swynnertonii stem bark exudates on mice and ratsBy: Sylvester G. Temba, Paul Erasto, Disela E. Swai, Musa Chacha
- Environmental risk assessment of Macabalan creek water in Cagayan de Oro, PhilippinesBy: Joseph Bansilay, Ma. Judith Felisilda, Mohammad-Nor Ibrahim, Keir Joshua Maraviles, Richiel Lou Villanueva, Van Ryan Kristopher R. Galarpe
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Information sources and their perceived effectiveness on adoption of recommended technology for the rice crop in district Naushahro Feroze, Sindh, PakistanBy: Amanullah Tunio, Imran Jatoi, Ahmed Ali Mengal
- Effect of plant spacing and intermittent flooding on growth and yield of selected lowland rice varieties in KenyaBy: A. K. Munyithya, R. Murori, G. N. Chemining’wa, J. Kinama
- A critical review on White Spot Syndrome Virus (WSSV): A potential threat to shrimp farming in Bangladesh and some Asian countriesBy: Joyanta Bir, Pallabi Howlader, Sunuram Ray, Shamima Sultana, S. M. Ibrahim Khalil, Ghausiatur Reza Banu
- Effect of pH, Temperature and biomass on biosorption of heavy metals by Sphaerotilus natansBy: P. Ashokkumar, V. Meena Loashini, V. Bhavya