International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Phytochemical screening, antibacterial and antioxidant activity of Monoteheca Buxifolia stemBy: Umar Rahman, Taj Ur Rahman, Muhammad Aurang Zeb, Khanzadi Fatima Khattak, Muhammad Qaisar, Shakir Ullah
- Morphological, biochemical and molecular characterization of Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria of African nightshades (Solanum scabrum Mill.)By: William Omuketi Emitaro, David Mutisya Musyimi, Darius Andika Otiato, Benson Onyango
- Phytosociological studies of biodiversity park derawar fort, cholistan desert, Bahawalpur, PakistanBy: Saeed Ahmad, Hafiz Muhammad Wariss, Khurshid Alam, Tanveer Hussain, Muhammad Luqman, Saleem Altaf
- Ethnobotanical and ecological study of Myrtus communis (L.) in Bajaur agency (FATA) Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, PakistanBy: Kishwar Ali, Farman Ullah, Nasrullah Khan, Inayat Ur Rahman, Shariat Ullah, Waqar Khan, Murad Ali, Nisar Uddin, Mohammad Nisar
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Length-weight relationship, condition factor and proportionality index of two Crabs: Cardisoma armatum and Callinectes amnicola of Ebrié lagoon of Côte d’IvoireBy: Behiri Innocent Kakou, Abouo Béatrice Adepo-Gourene, Koffi Mexmin Konan, Seka Dagou
- Study of the antibacterial activity of essential oils of three moroccan and aromatics plants on four bacterial strainsBy: Rachid Ismaili, Sanaa Lanouari, Khadija Moustaid, Et Abdeslam Lamiri
- Microbiological characterization of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo produced in BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Adoukonou Awo Sagbadja Hubert, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl