International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Extraction of purified plants gDNA free of Secondary metabolitesBy: Shahid Ali Khan, Niaz Ali, Gandeka Mamadou, Qinzheng Liu, Ruirong Zhuang, Hua Chen
- Antimicrobial activity of aqueous and ethanol extracts of two marine algae collected from Algerian west coastBy: F. Khelil-Radji, M. Y. Belhouari, D. Chemlal-Kherraz, A. Matallah-Boutiba, Z. Boutiba
- Length-weight relationship and condition factor of 13 fish species collected from the Atrai and Brahmaputra rivers, BangladeshBy: Md. Rashidul Islam, Md. Golam Azom, Md. Faridullah, Md. Mamun
- Maxent modeling of the habitat distribution of the critically endangered Pterocarpus indicus Willd. forma indicus Inmindanao, PhilippinesBy: Joseph C. Paquit, Nelson M. Pampolina, Cristino L.Tiburan Jr., Mutya Ma. Q. Manalo
- Prevalence, biochemical and hematological study of diabetic patientsBy: Sibghat Ullah Khan, Asadullah, Faiz Ullah, Naveed Akhtar, Muhammad Fiaz Khan, Kausar Saeed
- Effect of boiling and baking times on the functional properties of aerial yam (Dioscorea bulbifera) flours cv Dugu-won har vested in Côte d’IvoireBy: Jacques Y. Achy, Gbocho Serge Elvis Ekissi, Pamphile Kouadio Bony Koffi, Fankroma Martial Thierry Koné, Lucien Patrice Kouamé
- Studies on fungi associated with storage rot of Sweet potato [Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam.] root tubers in Odisha, IndiaBy: Akhtari Khatoon, Ashirbad Mohapatra, Kunja Bihari Satapathy