International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Nasal Carriage of Staphylococcus aureus and Methicillin-Resistant S. aureus Among Healthy Children of Iligan City, PhilippinesBy: Lucilyn Lahoylahoy Maratas, Johanna Marie Cuadra
- In vitro evaluation of shoot induction and proliferation protocol for olive cultivars by assessing morpho-physiologic effects of pre-cooling and growth regulatorsBy: Bahget T. Hamooh, Zahid Hussain Shah
- Morphological, anatomical and numerical taxonomy studies for some species of the fabaceae familyBy: Khansaa Rasheed Al-Joboury, Lubab Gatea Al-Azerg, Sukeyna Abass Aliwy
- Comparative study of biochemical characteristics of halophytes from two different habitatsBy: Badridze Gulnara, Kacharava Nani, Chkhubianishvili Eva, Rapava Luara, Kikvidze Medea, Chigladze Lali, Chanishvili Shota
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- Allolophatic effect of Parthenium liquid extract on mung bean germination ability and early growthBy: Shah Khalid, Imranuddin, Nadia, Faisal Nadeem, Saddamullah, M. Aamir, Farman Ghani
- Juvenile hormone-like and anti-gonadotropic activities of Fluoromevalonate against the Egyptian cotton leaf worm Spodoptera littoralis Boisd. (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)By: Ahmad Basiouny, Karem Ghoneim
- Bacterial contamination of some medicinal plant materials sold at Omdurman local market, Khartoum state, Central SudanBy: Ihsan Mosa Ewad EL-Kareem, Hatil Hashim EL-Kamali, Ahlam Salih Eltahir