International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Effect of heavy metals (copper, zinc, cadmium and lead) on the accumulation of proline and soluble sugars in Atriplex canescens (Pursh) NuttBy: Khedim Ikram, Houcine Abdelhakim Reguieg Yssaad, Bülent Topcuoglu
- Iron (Fe) bio-concentration in purun tikus (Eleocharis dulcis) planted on the constructed wetland treating the coal acid mine drainageBy: Nopi Stiyati Prihatini, Soemarno
- Functional response of Trichogramma brassicae Bezdenko to Anagasta kuehniella (Zeller) and Phthorimaea operculella (Zeller) eggsBy: Nahid Vaez, Zahra Pourgoli
- Spatial projection of dynamic modeling system: Exploration of Rubber tree plantation and the consequences of REDD+ for the populations of Toumodi in Côte d’IvoireBy: Brahima Bafouet, Joseph Koula, Kouadio Kouakou Bob, Eboua N. Wandan
- Microbiological and physico-chemical dynamics during the fermentation of the millet-based (Pennisetum glaucum) Ablo and the sorghum-based (Sorghum bicolor) Ablo in the Republic of BeninBy: Banon Sèmèvo B. Jultesse, Bokossa Yaou Innocent Padonou, Tchekessi Comlan K. Célestin, Bleoussi Roseline, Sachi Pivot, Djogbe Anayce, Assogba Karl, Azokpota Paulin, Fiogbe Emile, Mensah Guy Apollinaire
- Transplanting, plant spacing and water management practices by paddy rice farmers in Mwea irrigation schemeBy: A. K. Munyithya, R. Murori, G. N. Chemining’wa, J. Kinama
- Growth and yield response of wheat genotypes to salinity at different growth stagesBy: Md Saleh Uddin, Nasrin Jahan, Muhammad Ziaur Rahman, Kazi Md Wayaz Hossain
- Antimicrobial status of salmonella meningitis in NigerBy: A. Ali, O. Sani, A. Moumouni, J. Zanguina, A. Soussou, J. Testa, B. H. Halima