International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Effect of different sowing dates on growth, yield and quality of soybean cultivarsBy: Salma Niaz, Sohail Irshad, Madeeha Imdad, Mubashra Yasin, Saeed Ahmad, Muhammad Adnan Sohail
- Interactive effect of drought and sea water treatments on metabolic profile of two different Moringa speciesBy: Hameed Alsamadany, Aysha Alrashedi, Yahia Al-Zahrani, Abdualmonem A. Al-Toukhy
- Origin of water salinity in Annaba aquifer system, North-Eastern AlgeriaBy: Wahiba Hamzaoui, Samir Hani, Badra Aoun-Sebaiti, Nabil Harrat, Hicham Chaffai
- Effect of salicylic acid on photosynthetic pigments of Myrtus communis L. under salt stress conditionBy: Arsalan Shekarchian, Vahid Etemad, Davod Darvishi Zeidabadi
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- Metabolic response of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) under salt stress combined with hormonesBy: M. Arbaoui, M. Belkhodja
- Inheritance of soybean resistance to soybean rust in Uganda’s soybean germplasmBy: Hailay Mehari Gebremedhn, Miesho Belay Weldekidan, Ulemu Mercy Msiska, Fentaw Abate Asmamaw, Thomas Lapaka Odong, Phinehas Tukamuhabwa, Patrick Rubaihayo
- Bacterial contamination of some medicinal plant materials sold at Omdurman local market, Khartoum state, Central SudanBy: Ihsan Mosa Ewad EL-Kareem, Hatil Hashim EL-Kamali, Ahlam Salih Eltahir