International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Phenotype analysis, molecular genetics and therapeutics of glaucoma: Recent developments and future directions with respect to PakistanBy: Muhammad Usman, Muhammad Ali, Qaisar Hanif, Muhammad Qasim, Muhammad Ibrahim Rajoka, Muhammad Rashid, Zulqarnain Manzoor, Omer Draz, Tehreem Anwar, Mirza Jawad ul Hasnain
- In Silico Characterization of Human Serotonin Receptor 1A ProteinBy: Alia Sadiq, Muhammad Qasim Hayat, Amna Younus
- Effects of different pre-Sowing treatments on germination of Peltophorum africanum Sond seeds from two provenances in BotswanaBy: Witness Mojeremane, Thembinkosi Mathowa, Demel Teketay
- Determining economically feasible watercourse lining length in the irrigated area of Punjab, PakistanBy: Pirzada M. Moshabbir, Hafiz Qaiser Yasin, Malik M. Akram, Arsam Ahmad Awan
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus, and their nasal and throat carriage among food handlers at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri NigeriaBy: Emeakaroha, Maryjane Chioma, Nkwocha, Ihuoma Gertrude, Adieze, Nchekwube Chibuzo, Adieze, Ifechukwu E
- Evaluating Plantmate organic manure and prime EC foliar on plant performance and yields in five agro-ecological zones in KenyaBy: Karuku Njomo
- Effect of intercroping maize and soybean on soil fertilityBy: Habineza M. Jean Pierre, Josiah M. Kinama, Florence M. Olubayo, Susan W. Wanderi, James W. Muthomi, Felister M. Nzuve
- Influence of carbon and nitrogen sources on the spore yield of Trichoderma harzianum in fed-batch cultureBy: Damilola O Seyi-Amole, Abiodun A Onilude
- Diversity of halophilic mycoflora habitat in saltpans of Tuticorin and Marakkanam along southeast coast of IndiaBy: M. Helan Soundra Rani, M. Kalaiselvam