International Network for Natural Sciences (INNSPUB) is a wing of Shamokal Publications, Bangladesh. INNSPUB is dedicated to publish scholarly research journals and books in English. We believe in sharing of new scientific knowledge in the field of natural sciences, biology, medicine and agriculture all over the world. All our publications are available online that concurrently belong to many societies, universities and research institutes.
♦ Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
♦ Fast publication and continuous publications
♦ Open access for facilitating higher number of citations
♦ Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
♦ All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSPUB publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications and books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.
- Cognitive capacity among elderly people in an urban communityBy: Mahmuda Ansari, Md. Ziaul Islam, Khan Nasrin Jahan, Shahanaz Chowdhury
- Effect of various application rate of zinc fertilizer with and without fruit waste biochar on the growth and Zn uptake in maizeBy: Fayyaz Ahmad Tahir, Nazir Ahamad, Muhammad Khalid Rasheed, Subhan Danish
- Environmental knowledge, behaviors and attitudes of University students in Mymensingh, BangladeshBy: Minhaz Uddin, Saiket Talukder, Md. Shahadat Hossen, Md. Azharul Islam
- Effectiveness of various Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi doses on percentage the root infection of oil palm (Elaeis gunensis Jacq.) on peaty mineral soilBy: Mula Narju, Ashabul Anhar, Syafruddin
- Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in domestic animals in District Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), PakistanBy: Feroz Khan, Muhammad Rooman, Hameed Ur Rehman, Abdur Rab, Aamir Khan, Abid Ur Rehman, Abdullah Khan, Asad Ullah, Maqsood Ali, Afzal Ahmad
- Identifying methods for rapid and uniform germination and storage conditions for seeds of kithul (Caryota urens L.)By: Gamini Hitinayake, Muditha Munasinghe, Chamali Ranasinghe
- Assessment of inorganic and organic fertilizers regimes on yield and yield components of sunflower in Morogoro, TanzaniaBy: Irika M, Josiah M. Kinama, Habineza M. Jean Pierre
- Microbial spectrum of ocular infections and antibiotic resistance pattern in bacterial isolates: A study in a tertiary care hospitalBy: Dr. Leela Rani K, Dr. Madhumati B
- The study of solid waste management system of hazardous and poisonous material in public health centers of Barito Kuala Regency, South KalimantanBy: Adi Rahman, Emmy Sri Mahreda, Arief RM Akbar, Rusmilyansari, Andy Mizwar